Sea Kayaking Cavtat
You want to take Your family to unforgettable trip away from the city crowds and streets packed with tourists? Or maybe to take Your wife / girlfriend / mistress on a romantic cruise?
The ideal solution for You - embark on a unique guided kayak tour in Cavtat!
Explore the beautiful islands in Cavtat’s archipelago, experience the cleanest sea in the Europe, have fun, and most importantly – feel completely safe under the guidance of our experienced staff! Our starting location is probably the most attractive beach in larger Dubrovnik area, Kamen mali in the ancient town of Cavtat. The kayaking begins with the briefing about basic paddling techniques and safety manuals which will help You during the trip. Accompanied by your guide, You will first set off to explore Old Port of Cavtat, and to visit the famous waterpolo field – which was the basic training place for the three gold medal winning players from the recent London Olympic Games! After that, we paddle beneath the Hotel Croatia, one of the biggest and most luxurious hotels in the Mediterran, and we go towards islands Mrkan, Bobara and Supetar – the nature reserve areas, where we have a short break. If You choose to go during the late afternoon, upon your return You will have opportunity to enjoy magnificent sunset in direction of Dubrovnik. When we return to Kamen mali, you will be able to see famous sunset bar at the beach!
- Professional Sit-On-Top kayaks, homologated under French 245 Division (suitable for longer paddling sessions)
- High quality fiberglass paddles, much lighter and much easier on your wrists and shoulders than 'standard', aluminium ones
- Brand new life jackets, homologated with certificate ISO 12402-5 (for extra safety)
- Experienced, english speaking local guides for Your safety, certified by following organizations : Croatian Mountain Rescue Service, Croatian Adventure Tourism Association, Croatian Maritime Affairs Ministry, Croatian Red Cross Association.
- Large 55l waterproof barrels for your personal things (clothes, towels, handbags etc.)
- Small 3.5l waterproof barrels, which are easily accessible even when you're in the kayak - ideal for storing your cameras safely and thus enabling You to do the pictures during the route!
- Accident insurance
- Beautiful sea landscapes and amazing sunset
Recommendation: wear swimsuit and T-shirt, bring water shoes, use lot of sunscreen, bring a hat, towel, sun glasses, extra water and snacks
Starting times09.30 / 13.30 / 17.00
Duration2.5 – 3 hours
No previous experience needed!
Price is 200kn per person (children aged 7-14 100kn, under 7 free of charge)
* Service is being done according to article 56. of Croatian Law on Services in Tourism.