Sea Kayaking Cavtat
Guided kayak / SUP tours
You want to take Your family to unforgettable trip away from the city crowds and streets packed with tourists? Or maybe to take Your wife / girlfriend / mistress on a romantic cruise?
The ideal solution for You - embark on a unique guided kayak / SUP tour in Cavtat!
Connect with nature and experience Cavtat from a different perspective by joining us for a leisurely, fun, scenic kayak / sup tour! All trips are guided, and we are conservative about the weather conditions we kayak in. The trips are gentle in pace and no previous kayaking / paddleboarding experience is necessary. The focus is on fun, enjoying the serene setting, and hopefully, seeing some wildlife. Our starting location is probably the most attractive beach in larger Dubrovnik area, Kamen mali in the ancient town of Cavtat. The kayaking / paddleboarding begins with the briefing about basic paddling techniques and safety manuals which will help You during the trip. Accompanied by your guide, You will first set off to explore Old Port of Cavtat, small picturesque harbour offering many mooring places for luxurious super-yachts! You will also get a chance to visit the famous waterpolo field – which was the basic training place for the three gold medal winning players from the 2012 London Olympic Games! After that, we paddle beneath the Hotel Croatia, one of the biggest and most luxurious hotels in the Mediterran, and we go towards islands Mrkan, Bobara and Supetar – the nature reserve areas, on one of which we will have a 45 minutes break for swimming. Our late afternoon trip offers the prospect of spectacular sunset views towards Dubrovnik! When we return to Kamen mali, you will be able to see famous sunset bar at the beach!
- Touring sit-on-top kayaks / paddleboards, homologated under French 245 Division (suitable for covering longer distances)
- Professional paddles with fiberglass shaft, much lighter and much easier on your wrists and shoulders than 'standard', aluminium ones
- High quality Personal Flotation Devices (PFD's), homologated with certificate ISO 12402-5 (for extra safety)
- Experienced, english speaking local guides for Your safety, trained and certified by following organizations : International Sea Kayak Guide Association, Croatian Mountain Rescue Service, Croatian Adventure Tourism Association, Croatian Maritime Affairs Ministry, Croatian Red Cross Association.
- Large 55l waterproof bags / barrels for your personal things (clothes, towels, handbags etc.)
- Small 3.5l waterproof barrels, which are easily accessible even when you're in the kayak - ideal for storing your cameras safely and thus enabling You to do the pictures during the route!
- Accident insurance
- Beautiful sea landscapes and amazing sunset
Recommendation: wear swimsuit and T-shirt, bring water shoes, use lot of sunscreen, bring a hat, towel, sun glasses, take 1l of water per person and some extra snacks
Starting times09.30 / 13.30 / 17.00
Duration2.5 – 3 hours
No previous experience needed!
Price : 250kn per person
(payment is done in cash only, price for the children that are 14 years or younger is 100kn)
* Service is being done according to article 93. of Croatian Law on Services in Tourism.